Join now - be part of our community!

Z2 6543 does not charge

Gabrielwe10
Visitor

Z2 6543 does not charge

Translation via Google translate:
I need help because my z2 6543 is not charging through the usb port, I took it for repair and the technician informed me that the probe is on the track that takes the battery charge, because the battery and usb connector have been replaced and it did not work. I would like to know if it is forbidden the part that has the track, and what the value, I would fix the device because it is very good, thank you.

preciso de ajuda pois meu aparelho z2 6543 não está carregando mais pela porta usb, levei para conserto e o técnico me informou que o proboema está na trilha que leva o carregamento para bateria, pois foi trocado a bateria e o conector usb e não adiantou. gostaria de saber se é vedida a peça que tem a trilha, e qual o valor, gostaria de consertar o aparelho pois é muito bom, obrigado. 

*personal info removed*

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.US.title
Qatrium
Expert

@Gabrielwe10

I used Google Translate to find the meaning of your message. Kindly post your future questions/feedbacks in English so we can assist you, this is an English based forum.

For any maintenance questions, it's better to contact your Local support, as they are well informed about these issues.