Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia Z3 camera issue

Prathikarya
Visitor

Xperia Z3 camera issue

Hello
I previously had an Xperia Z and right now own an Xperia Z3. Recently I've noticed that the camera images,videos quality on Xperia Z3 have highly deteriorated.The images and videos are now extremely dull and gloomy/dark in low light conditions than they used to be and .
My Xperia Z does better job with camera than Z3 now.What do you think has gone wrong?
P.S. Haven't installed any bootloader and drm keys are safe.
8 REPLIES 8
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@Prathikarya

Just to clarify, you have not unlocked the bootloader?

Which camera settings are you using ? 

Prathikarya
Visitor

Haven't rooted my phone.
Superior auto mode.
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@Prathikarya

Are there any bright light sourcess in the pictures? 

Also check this out

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/FAQ/Capture-better-photos-in-low-light-conditions/m-p/395397#U395397

whenever I take low light pictures I use Manual mode.

profile.country.GB.title
Lord_viridis
Expert

Change iso, change Metering, change exposure values,
They would be where I begin.
Jake-SonyXperia
Champion

Hi Prathikarya,

You can also have a look at this FAQ, it helps provide some info on low light conditions.

Capture better pictures

Earthrider
Visitor

Yep I have the same issue, my phone is close to 2 years use and recently the camera quality has completely deteriorated, I've always looked after my phone and it's still in great condition, I've been into photgraphy since I was a kid and it's nothing to do with my photgraphy skills or camera settings, it has definitely put me off future Xperia purchases.

Fftgdjuugc
Visitor

У меня после обновления андроид,камера ухудшелась. Можно установить предыдущую версию?

I after the update android, the camera deteriorated. Can I install a previous version?

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@Fftgdjuugc

I've edited your post as this is an English only forum, you can use Google Translate to reply and/or post. 

You can't unless you downgrade with flashtool or xperifirm