Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia Z, ZR, ZL 4.3 Update Bugs

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

The purpose of this thread is to list any bugs or issues with the new update, please post a brief description of the issue. 

1. Dreadful multi-language keyboard layout, its like the Z1, now word suggestions are on all the languages that you've selected, as there isn't a key to switch between languages.
  2. SmartWatch 2 connectivity issues
  3. missing NFC icon
  4. Screenshots border issue
  5. If SW2 its connected (Bluetooth on) there are some WiFi connectivity issues
  6. WiFi connectivity issues experienced by some users
388 REPLIES 388
balajixp
Visitor

Hello Guys, I have updated the Android 4.3 to my ZR mobile two days back, Since then I have problem in connecting the WIFI and also in Sony Blog they have said that this version includes Sony Social View Camera APP but in my phone its not available, Any Idea? Pls Help me

Tags (1)
balajixp
Visitor

come on guys someone help me, its now connected and worked fine, later I have restored the backup data which i took before updating, now its again not working, is it because of the restored data or something else

acdkss
Visitor

hi, i have a minor bug with phone app, ZR, 6-7digit numbers that i've dialled appears as unknown in call log, it is not saved numbers, such a stupidity maybe, but i couldn't see numbers i called

Screenshot_2014-01-04-15-42-43.png

MSC3
Visitor

There is a small bug in charger. When my phone is fully charged in off mode, the thunderbolt icon on battery still exists. Also in power on mode this icon appear. 
In battery saving options (not in stamina), automatic "disable data transmission" don't work.
Everything else is working fine.

echo_steve
Visitor

Got the same problem SW2 switches off the wifi
Hope they release an update soon
XperiaAuditour
Visitor

1. It felt like the. Battery consumption is faster than the 4.2 android os. My settings are already at the minimum. Lowest screen brightness yet battery status says its consuming 73% of the battery.
2. Can't set my Camera photos as lock screen wallpaper.
3. The Camera UI wasn't a total transformation to Z1's Camera UI. Lacks social camera app and the virtual reality function. (Philippines).
P_K
Visitor

The 4.3 definetely should be more focused on Main Functions, Camera and Battery experience, not only on visual experience. Photo camera quality has decreased, blue led when other side is answering not working, battery life less predictable. This is my third Sony Phone and every time there is same story - updates are insufficient quality, than expected from company who wants to compete with Samsung, LG. When I buy Sony, I have an association with high quality Sony Cameras and PlayStation, but the phones are going own way....not good way for user loyalty

chekstar1415
Visitor

1. Timeshift Burst and Info-Eye are missing in the new camera app.(Tried Repairing 2-3 times after 4.3 update, thinking it would fix it. But no success)

2. In Normal Mode i.e. Manual now, why don't you guys get us an option to change focus manually, specifically for Macro mode, or add an an app for the same.

Please fix them.

Thank You.

chekstar1415
Visitor

Addition of transfering App to SD card would be one of the best features.

Lauda
Visitor

Could someone please with Xperia ZR (C5503) confirm if there is a LTE (4G) support on 4.3??
On my Xperia ZR LTE is gone after an update to 4.3.
Thanks.