Join now - be part of our community!

Sinhala unicode support for sony xperia z1

xmelon
Visitor

Sinhala unicode support for sony xperia z1

Hi I have sony xperia z1 rooted device any one can help me to find out how to add sinhala language in to my device.

I cant read this web page form my device http://si.wikipedia.org/wiki

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert
xmelon84
Visitor

Andorid support this language(sinhala) because I can read every thing clearly on my samsung galaxy s3. And I have already tried apps which you have mentioned but still I cant read or write sinhala on sony xperia z1.

Pasindu
Visitor

Samsung Devices has SamsungSinhala.ttf font to display Sinhala. Android currently not support this language yet. Don't worry, we are working on it. Slightly_smiling_Face Sinhala will be added in the future. (si_LK)

Dshehan
Visitor

Im A Sri Lankan Person Who Belongs Sony Xperia Z1.Me And Lot Of Sri Lankans Having Problem With "xperia Does Not Display Sinhala Language".I Know Sony Already Knows The Problem And Announced Android 6.0 Update Will Solve This Surely. But The Problem Is Sony Z1 Will Not Be Recieve Official Marshmellow Update According To Sony Company. Its Ok. But Pleace Fix This Language Problem By Sending Relevent Software Update.I Dont Need 6.0 Update.But We Need Software Fix To Love With Sony Phones.Im So Dissapoint With This Language Problem.In Fb,reading Artical And Watching Movie With Sinhala Sub. If You Care About Your Customers Please Care About This. Your Consideration Of This Matter I Graitly Appriciated. Thankyou Very much.
Thilakarathna
Visitor

Sinhala is using only country Sri Lanka. There living poor people in this country as they not have lot of money. Please give lollipop to sinhala fonts. As you can it install from another update for to lolipop devices. We are Sri Lankans waiting for that.we are kindly request that please. As you can improve Sony users in Sri Lanka. Thank you