Join now - be part of our community!

Out of warranty speaker replace cost

SOLVED
stts89
Visitor

Out of warranty speaker replace cost

Hi. The bottom speaker of my Z3 Compact sounds weak, and it's a problem when using the loudspeaker during a call. Using the service menu test it sound low and with a noticeable distortion. How much € could cost to repair it? Warranty it's over of course. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jonas
Master

Hi @stts89, welcome to our forum and I'm sorry to hear about your phone. Slightly_frowning_Face

This is a global forum and repair costs may differ between markets, so I would recommend that you get in contact with your Local support team and they will be able to provide you with a more detailed answer regarding your specific market/region.

Do note that in most cases the phone will need to be examined at an authorized service centre before a cost can be estimated.

I hope that helps! Slightly_smiling_Face

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Jonas
Master

Hi @stts89, welcome to our forum and I'm sorry to hear about your phone. Slightly_frowning_Face

This is a global forum and repair costs may differ between markets, so I would recommend that you get in contact with your Local support team and they will be able to provide you with a more detailed answer regarding your specific market/region.

Do note that in most cases the phone will need to be examined at an authorized service centre before a cost can be estimated.

I hope that helps! Slightly_smiling_Face