Join now - be part of our community!

No Crack But Touch doesn't work

monalisadas
Visitor

No Crack But Touch doesn't work

Dear Team,

Its been a year and half, I am using Sony Xperia z3+. It worked perfectly and I totally felt in love with it. But past a month and half, it started giving issues with the touch. I had checked my piece and couldn't find any crack. I even took it to the service center, for re-verifying and even they said there is NO CRACK on the screen. I am just wondering then what went wrong with the touch. Though its said that its water proof, but i never attempted a test over it. I rebooted/factory setting, changed the scratch guard (no bubble), had done all possible setting changes which I can find in internet but no luck. And heating problem, OMG, I must say its the same as that of hot pan.

Well, I never expected this to happen after paying 54000 INR. Its price is almost competing top models of other brands like Samsung, IPhone. So the expectations were also like what this brands provide but unfortunately, things went other way round.

And then for repair, again shedding 15000 INR, is making me re-think if its worth even.

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@monalisadas

I'm sorry to hear about your issue, but if you took it to your Local support, weren't they able to find what the problem is?