Join now - be part of our community!

Expectation from Sony.

JayeshGalankar
Visitor

Expectation from Sony.

Dear Sony,
I am fond of Sony products. But I really feel so sorry about our Sony Mobiles, because it gives very less features compared to its prices. (I bought Sony Xperia Ultra) Like Sony Xperia Ultra comes with 6 inches screen which is still LCD display, on top of that its battery is only 2700 mili amperes. What conflict you people are having? With customers... I dont know. Its general sense if big screen is therefore it consume more battery. Even other companies are providing near about 4000 amperes for less configuration in very less Price. But you people are still in your own thinking pattern which completely out dated. I think you should think what happening in current world of Mobiles. Now company like One Plus giving 8 gb ram And 128 gb internal as well as some are giving dual cameras but you are not interested. As if you not interested to provide best things with huge amount of Price. Automatically you will be out from the minds of customers. Now you launched Xperia XA 1 Ultra with same 2700 ampere battery with out dated configuration!!!! Think it.

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@JayeshGalankar

Keep in mind that this is a user based forum, you can send your feedback to Sony >>> Local support

The OnePlus 5 does have 8GB of RAM, it seems like an overkill, and the battery is 3300 not 4000

JayeshGalankar
Visitor

Dear, 

I am looking forward to some positive changes in my sony mibiles, so customers like my side would be please as well as value for money products should be made. I am not here to make any argument with any one. And above-mentioned examples are given to make aware , not for to make any negative feedback.. Remember..

Thanks