Join now - be part of our community!

Continuous telephone line disconnection

astrizia
Visitor

Continuous telephone line disconnection

Hello. I'm experiencing issues with the xperia xz premium model. I just bought this model from a couple of days through a purchase on Ebay with a new condition. Unfortunately, using the phone line for a few days, there is no service, after a couple of seconds you will also be reconnected to the data traffic and then disconnect again. Another problem is that the phone without my command, using it or not using it, will continue to turn off and restart without asking the SIM pin. I've reset the phone but the problems continue to persist. How can I solve this problem? Thank you.

Translated by Google

Salve. Sto riscontrando problemi con il modello xperia xz premium . Ho appena acquistato questo modello da un paio di giorni tramite un acquisto su Ebay con condizione nuovo. Purtroppo utilizzando da un paio di giorni la linea telefonica segna nessun servizio, dopo un paio di secondi si ricconnette anche al traffico dati per poi disconnettersi nuovamente. Un altro problema è che il telefono senza il mio comando, che lo stia utilizzando o non lo stia utilizzando, continua a spegnersi per poi riavviarsi, senza chiedermi il pin della SIM. Ho eseguito il ripristino del telefono ma i problemi continuano a persistere. Come posso risolvere questo problema? Grazie.

4 REPLIES 4
SteveHG
Visitor

This is an English speaking forum.

YoGem
Leader

Hi @astrizia , this is an "english only" forum - for the future I will ask you to write your post or comment in English, you can use Google Translatesmile happy

Where did you buy the phone? What is your operator? The fact that the phone goes off alone or reboots makes me think of two things:

1) The SIM is defective or not inserted correctly,
2) Your phone is defective so you need to contact Sony directly.

Can you try your phone with another SIM? Also try this: Turn off the phone, remove SD memory, restart the phone, and try again ...

Translated by Google

Ciao @astrizia, questo e' un foro "english only" - per il futuro ti chiedero' di scrivere i tuoi post o comment in inglese, puoi usare Google Translate Slightly_smiling_Face

Dove hai comprato il telefono? Qual'e' il tuo operatore? Il fatto che il telefono si spenga da solo o si riavvii mi fa pensare due cose:

1) la SIM e' difettosa o non la hai inserita correttamente,

2) Il telefono e' difettoso e quindi dovrai contattare direttamente Sony.

Puoi provare il tuo telefono con un'altra SIM? Prova anche questo: Spegni il telefono, rimuovi la memoria SD, riavvia il telefono e prova di nuovo...

profile.country.IT.title
stefanopelizza
New

hello, also my does not work well.presed 14/07/17 made 15/07/17 replaced on 30/08/17 and made on 19/09/17 always the usual problem.

Translated by Google

ciao,pure il mio non funziona bene.preso 14/07/17 reso 15/07/17 sostituito il 30/08/17 e reso il 19/09/17 sempre il solito problema.

CameronT
Champion

Hi everyone. I have used Google to translate this thread into English so it can help as many people as possible.

Please see the discussion guidelines. Slightly_smiling_Face

That said, @YoGem has the correct advice. Slightly_smiling_Face If you need to find your local support team click here.