Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia XA1 Completely DEAD

DrJoynerAbraham
Visitor

Xperia XA1 Completely DEAD

Purchased a Sony Xperia XA1 mobile 
  WG35197 IMEI [] through Flipkart 18 May 2017
  Right from the 1st day of purchase had some issues with touch on the edges.
  I thought it is a small glitch and ignored due to my busy schedule of work
  On 20th day after my purchase phone dead completely 08 Jun 2017
  Registered the complaint and gave the mobile to authorised service centre in Madurai.
  JOB No : W117060801107
  Date : 08 Jun 2017
  I was informed that they cant repair it there and send it to some higher centre in coimbatore.
  After almost one month they gave me the mobile yesterday  06 July 2017.
  When I received the mobile I couldnot use the mobile again and it had issues that it rebooted     repeatedly after inserting the SIM.
  Again they couldnot repair and has sent it to some higher centre.
  So.. After purchasing a defective Sony Mobile product for around Rs. 20,000. Still I cannot use any phone. I am into a lot of mental stress due to this problem sir.
  The product has been defective from Day 1.
  After 20 days its completely dead.
  I registered a complaint in Sony Xperia Support.
  They gave a reference number 1-31967720236. Nothing else was done.
  After Servicing it for One MONTH its still DEFECTIVE and again sent for repair.
  It's really irritating. I am highly disappointed with Sony Mobiles India for such poor quality product and service. Have been an ardent fan of Sony in all electronic Goods before this. Really disappointing Sir/Madam.
  Kindly look into my issue and please try to help me out with this problem.
  I have been shouting to service providers in Madurai but they dont have an answer.
  Kindly replace the product or give me back my money.
  All these stress Sony Mobile India have put me through after trusting and spending on them is enough,
  Thank You,
  With Regards,

3 REPLIES 3
CameronT
Champion

Hi @DrJoynerAbraham, welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear about your experience with your Xperia device. Slightly_frowning_Face This is a public international user-based forum. Because this is a local matter you will need to remain in touch with your Local support team.

Also, please be mindful of the information you share on public forums. Please see the Discussion Guidelines.

DrJoynerAbraham
Visitor

Yes sir. Thank You.

No proper response from people here.

It is not fair for an internationally reputed company to treat their customers like this.

I have bought a defective Sony Xperia Product for Rs 20 k.

Within a week r two its completely dead.

And now the device is with the service centre for more than 1 and a half months.

This is totally unfair on behalf of Sony sir.

Local Problem or not.

I believed in Sony and am being fooled here, i didnt buy for local support here but for the reputation of the company. IT HAS FAILED.

Still they havent replaced the device or the money.

Very Very poor Service and product.

Never will recommend a Xperia to anyone.

Pathetic customer care and support.

CameronT
Champion

@DrJoynerAbraham,

I understand your frustration but we really can't do anything from here, I do not have access to the repair centre your phone is with, only your Local support team does. In order to resolve this issue you will need to remain in touch with them.

I apologise for the inconvenience this is causing you.