Join now - be part of our community!

X10 mini pro is still ringing/alerting after off-hook (answer/connect)

Not applicable

X10 mini pro is still ringing/alerting after off-hook (answer/connect)

Hi all,

there is one bug which is really annoying me... sporadically when a new incoming call comes in my X10 mini pro is still ringing

after answering the call, i.e. I can talk to caller but the ringing tone and vibration alarm is still activated/on and therefore the

conversation is almost not understandable.

Is that a known bug and/or is a solution available/announced?

Btw, how can I report problems to Sony so that they will be analysed/fixed?

Thanks in advance...

4 REPLIES 4
Jeff
Enthusiast

Hi,

I've never seen that issue, maybe others can post of they've had this happen.

This is the place to post an issues you find. Our teams check this Forum frequently. You can help us out by including your SI# from the back of the phone (####-####) and your location and service provider.

suze
Leader

Also just to clarify, are you using a stock android ringtone or an mp3 track, because I have read of people using music tracks and the track continues playing.

If you are using an non standard ringtone you can use an app called Ringdroid to select the piece of track you want to use and save just that bit as a ringtone.

If it is an Android ringtone, then what Jeff said and ignore me!

Not applicable

Hi Jeff,

thanks for your reply... I bought 2 X10 mini pro for my girlfriend and me and we are both getting the issue from time to time.

1st phone: SI 1239 - 3464

2nd phone: SI 1238 - 9091

We are using a cutted MP3 file as ringtone (just 20 sec. of a usual song file) and when error occurs the ringtone is

repeating contantly and also the vibration is permanently on until call is finished.

Our provider is www.simyo.de (network: eplus)

Btw, I found also another major issues with phonebook, i.e. the android appl. is restarting almost with every

phonebook usage in case pictures are added to contacts.

Thanks for any help...

frank

Not applicable

Thanks anyway... please see my response to Jeff´s message.