Join now - be part of our community!

Sony xperia xa1 ultra does not connect con to radio composition touch volkswagen

Marcos79
Visitor

Sony xperia xa1 ultra does not connect con to radio composition touch volkswagen

Compre un Volkswagen polo año 2019 y mi teléfono Sony xperia xa1 ultra es el único que no se conecta a la radio por usb Ya he probado con teléfonos Samsung, Huawei, IPhone y Nokia con distintos sistemas operativos Android e incluso con el mismo Android que tiene este teléfono Sony (8.0.0.0) y sólo el Sony no se conecta Ya habilite la opción de depuración del usb y tampoco se conecto. Es una lastima que el único teléfono que no conecta sea este Sony Me decepciona mucho. Hay algo que pueda hacer? Agradezco ayuda o tendré que comprar un equipo de otra compañía y no volveré a Sony nunca más Agradezco por cualquier sugerencia 

Buy a Volkswagen polo year 2019 and my Sony xperia xa1 ultra phone is the only one that does not connect to the radio by usb I have already tested with Samsung phones, Huawei, iPhone and Nokia with different Android operating systems and even with the same Android that has this Sony phone (8.0.0.0) and only the Sony does not connect Already enable the option of debugging the usb and not connect. It's a pity that the only phone that does not connect is this Sony It disappoints me a lot. Is there anything I can do? I appreciate help or I will have to buy a team from another company and I will not go back to Sony anymore. I appreciate any suggestion

gt

0 REPLIES 0