Join now - be part of our community!

Fast charge /pump express

SAINTFIC
Visitor

Fast charge /pump express

I would like to know if fast charge/pump express is available on my Xperia xa1 plus, and which charger should I use for fast charge. 

6 REPLIES 6
Jonas
Master

Hi @SAINTFIC,

The Xperia XA1 Plus support MediaTek Pump Express Plus 2.0 charging technology and the chargers that we have that supports this technology are UCH12 and UCH12W.

The only difference between them is the cable that is included with the charger, the UCH12 comes with a micro USB cable and the UCH12W comes with a USB Type C cable, but you can of course use the USB Type C cable that was included together with your device, with either charger.

I hope that answers your question! Slightly_smiling_Face

Martincho
Visitor

Tengo el Xperia xa1 plus. Y tarda mucho en cargar.. Como se hace para activar la carga rápida o a se necesita ya a el cargador que trajo el equipo no carga rápido

I have the Xperia xa1 plus. And it takes a long time to load .. As it is done to activate the fast charge or it is already needed to the charger that brought the equipment does not load fast

gt

Jonas
Master

Hi @Martincho, welcome to our forum and I'm sorry to hear about this. Slightly_frowning_Face

Your question has been translated to English as this is an International forum.

How long does it take to charge your device, and are you using a fast charger, or the one included together with your device?

According to the specifications a charge from 0% to 100% when the device is powered off takes around 4 hours and 20 minutes.

Let me know how long it takes for you and what kind of charger you are using! Slightly_smiling_Face

Walterxvx
Visitor

4 hs de carga? Y de carga rápida no tiene nada, se puede usar de un cargador 2.0 o 3.0 para mejorar el tiempo de carga? 

4 hours of charge? And fast charging has nothing, can you use a 2.0 or 3.0 charger to improve the charging time?

gt

Jonas
Master

Hi @Walterxvx, welcome to our forum!

Your question has been translated to English as this is an International forum.

I don't really understand your post fully. As I wrote to @SAINTFIC, the device supports MediaTek Pump Express Plus 2.0 charging technology which is a quick charging method, it does not support Qualcomm Quick charge 2.0 or 3.0 as it's not a Qualcomm chipset in the device.

Tigger77
Visitor

En mi caso a mi me dura tres horas y media en cargar al 100% y uso el cargador de un XA1 Ultra (UCH12) con el cable  que venía originalmente con el equipo tipo C

In my case it takes me three and a half hours to charge 100% and use the charger of an XA1 Ultra (UCH12) with the cable that originally came with the type C equipment

gt