Jaycee81
Visitor

Can't scroll down

Since my last update I can't scroll down please help 

3 REPLIES 3
Jonas
Master

Hi @Jaycee81, sorry to hear about this. Slightly_frowning_Face

Are you not able to scroll down at all on the screen, or is for example, the notification bar/quick settings that you can't pull down?

If you haven't tried to restart your device in safe mode, I would recommend that you start with that, just so we can make sure that no downloaded application is the cause of this.

Let me know a bit more about the behaviour and I'll do my best to assist you! Slightly_smiling_Face

Die4
Visitor

Yo también tengo ese mismo problema y ya lo reinicie en modo seguro y aun siguió igual sin desplazar las notinotificacioes hacia abajo 

I also have that same problem and I already restart it in safe mode and it still stayed the same without moving the notifications down

gt

Jonas
Master

Hi @Die4, sorry to hear that you experiencing the same behaviour. Slightly_frowning_Face

Now we know that this is not caused by a third party application at least and the next step is to perform a software repair using Xperia Companion, to see if the software in the device is the cause of this, or if it's related to the hardware in the device.

Do note that when you perform the repair, all data stored on the internal storage will be deleted, so it's important that you create a backup using the same program before you start with the repair process.

Let me know how it goes!