Join now - be part of our community!

Headphones Connect

profile.country.SE.title
MikaelB
Explorer

Headphones Connect

When starting the app you usually would sign the license agreement. In my case I just get the text "unable to connect to network". Nor can I click the "i read and approve" since its greyed out.

Nice.. Any suggestions?

Seems the app need to be able to connect to Sony at startup ..and since Sony seems to have issues atm (2024-03-31 10:00 CET) I am unable to use the app.

8 REPLIES 8
profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius

Same for me at the moment, in Italy with Android 10.
profile.country.SE.title
MikaelB
Explorer

Thank you for responding. Good to know it's not only me :slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
Lopbro
Explorer

I’ve just took delivery of the new 1000XM5 earbuds, downloaded the app onto my iPhone 14  and have tried all day to connect to the network with no success. This really is unacceptable and not what I expected from Sony. These buds are expensive and are useless without the app. Can a Sony Customer Servive person please advise as a matter of urgency and not with a suggestion of deleting and reinstalling the app or rebooting my router or using another network as NONE of this is working. Really frustrating and very disappointed.

profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius

I tried previous Versions and nothing worked with these either, it's probably a Server-side problem.
profile.country.GB.title
Slslslsl77777
Explorer

Exactly same issue with app. Getting “cannot connect network” from the start. Very annoying as I just purchased MX4s. Not cheap and you need the app to get the full benefits. @Sonysupport - please can you look into asap and let us know. Quick browse on Google suggest SSL has not been updated on your side??

profile.country.SE.title
MikaelB
Explorer

About one hour ago (2024-04-01 09:00 CET) I could successfully log in (get thru the licensing agreement).
After some time I temporary got the "no connection" but overall it seems to work.

@Sony: One thought could be to setup monitoring so that your staff can take proper actions when your services goes down?

profile.country.GB.title
Slslslsl77777
Explorer

Thanks for update! Same here and my app now working (had to delete and re-install) 

agree with post above @@Sony for effective monitoring 

profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius

I had looked for information about it, in fact it had already happened in the past on a couple of occasions, years ago.