Join now - be part of our community!

Amazon app

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
jfpart
Visitor

Amazon app

Does anyone have problems using amazon on the tablet, I can browse amazon via the web browser but tends to freeze when getting to the final login at checkout, I have tried downloading the app - but without luck as it says not compatable with your device. I can use it on my htc phone but fails on tablet, frustrating to say the least. I do often find that the browser freezes sometimes and have to clear the cache to make it work, is this normal?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jfpart
Visitor

have solved the problem by re programming the router after discovering video streaming worked on a public openzone wifi connection, found the correct settings for aol isp for the router and hey presto it all works, even the iplayer (via web page not app). Amazon now works fine through the browser.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
jfpart
Visitor

have solved the problem by re programming the router after discovering video streaming worked on a public openzone wifi connection, found the correct settings for aol isp for the router and hey presto it all works, even the iplayer (via web page not app). Amazon now works fine through the browser.