Join now - be part of our community!

xav601bt

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
alastair1066
Visitor

xav601bt

hi i have xav-601 with latest firmware and samsung s3 with latest firmware xav-601 will not recocnise usb device/s3 any ideas please

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
alastair1066
Visitor

reset phone to manu settings installed drivelink and now seems to work. had btooth turned off before i setup, drivelink on mirrorlink on then connected no usb error

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
DSG4ME
Visitor

You need the Drivelink app for Samsung Android installed on your S3, pray when you eventually find the app you don't get the message that it's not compatible as thatr is what happened when a mate tried to install it to his UK S3, it was the reason I picked the Z in the end as I'd had a real world test of one to make sure it did what it says on the tin.

alastair1066
Visitor

Ta for the reply. i have drivelink already installed  and usb device not compatible real pain in the rear 

DSG4ME
Visitor

What sort of phone contract do you have, if it's a 500GB pm data type one this will be why, your phone company has the ability to bar things, maybe rooting it will overcome it but that would be at your own risk

alastair1066
Visitor

The phone is sim free and on o2 would other network help? thanks

alastair1066
Visitor

reset phone to manu settings installed drivelink and now seems to work. had btooth turned off before i setup, drivelink on mirrorlink on then connected no usb error

Stuartgf
Explorer

Hi alastair1066

I have the identical set up and phone and the identical problem.

Could you post step by step idiot proof instructions as to how you "reset to manu settings"?

Thanks