Join now - be part of our community!

Walkman how do I skip tracks

mickhill12
Explorer

Walkman how do I skip tracks

I have just bought a sony walkman and am pleased with it so far,  it doesn't look as if i can skip single tracks when im listening to albums on it,   can anyone let me know any different please ?

8 REPLIES 8
profile.country.GB.title
Nobody-in-particular
Contributor

Hello and welcome, which model Walkman have you purchased?

mickhill12
Explorer

hi,  thanks for reply,  i have bought a walkman hi res player nwz a15,   i have looked all over but cant find any way to do it,  is it possible at all ?

profile.country.GB.title
Nobody-in-particular
Contributor

Have you tried pressing the right side of the diamond multi way button that surrounds the round play pause button?

mickhill12
Explorer

hi, yes tried that it just stays on same track.
mickhill12
Explorer

hi,  yes tried that but just stays on same track.

profile.country.GB.title
Nobody-in-particular
Contributor

Skipping tracks could be prevented if the 'hold' button is enabled on the right of your Walkman. 

mickhill12
Explorer

thanks but i disabled the hold when i first got the player,   i have just found out that if i hold the right corner button down continuosly it speeds the player up,  so i can at least skip in a fashion,  its just that you cant tell where you are so have to guess.

mickhill12
Explorer

hi,  its me again,  i dont know if i should start a new topic ?  anyway will try here,  i cant download music from a cd to the walkman,  i used windows media player and when i hit sync and try to drag and drop into the sync area it doesnt do anything,  when i click on the name of the album the icon i am dragging has a red circle underneath,  i suppose that means its faulty ?  anybody help please ?