Join now - be part of our community!

Pairing wireless vinyl turntable audio technica with wh-1000xm3

profile.country.BE.title
aldosantalco
New

Pairing wireless vinyl turntable audio technica with wh-1000xm3

Dear all

i do not succeed to pair my wireless vinyl turntable audio-technica AT-Lp60-Bt with my Sony wh 1000 xm3 despite I can pair the turntable via Bluetooth with a harman kardon, so in principle I should be able to do the same with Sony headset.

does anyone have the same issues ?

is there a compatibility problem?

please help 

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
EdwinaU

Hi Aldosantalco,

Welcome to the community.

There is some information here about compatible Bluetooth codecs. If you turntable is compatible you could try the troubleshooting tips here.

Best wishes,

Ed

profile.country.BE.title
aldosantalco
New

Dear
The turntable supports SBC Codec so it should be ok. I went through the troubleshooting tips and they are ok.
Please help
Br
Aldo

Sent from my iPhone

Hi,

Not sure if you’re sorted on this but the TT needs to be set to Line for Bluetooth to work.  It’s well hidden though BT doesn’t work on Phono.

Hope this helps.

Chris

profile.country.GB.title
Gah-vin
New

I'd like to bump this.  I have the exact same problem.  I have wh-1000xm3 headphones and the only reason I purchased the audio technica LP60XBT was so as I could listen to vinyl through my headphones.  I had absolutely no idea that there could be a problem and wasn't even aware of codecs.  On investigating it appears that my brand new turntable utilises Qualcomm aptX audio codec which maybe the issue.  If I had known that there maybe a compatibility issue I would never have purchased the turntable as it was already an indulgence.  I am happy with my old Sony headphones, even although they are starting to look shabby.  I never thought that I may have to fork out for new headphones in order for me to listen to music on my new turntable.  I may have to bite the bullet and buy a compatible pair, but if there was a solution of any kind I would be delighted to hear it.