Join now - be part of our community!

Mex-bt3900U and external microphone

SOLVED
profile.country.it_IT.title
delca85
Visitor

Mex-bt3900U and external microphone

Hi! I have just purchased MEX-BT3900U and XA-MC10 external microphone. Where have I to connect the external microphone to the radio?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.de_DE.title
itbroker
Visitor

Hi Delca,

The Sony XAMC10 is an external microphone which can be connected to a Sony headunit with built-in Bluetooth that features a  microphone input.

Also, the XAMC10 external microphone provides better performance in  noisy environments than the integrated microphone found on the front-panel of  your compatible Sony Bluetooth enabled headunit. The microphone features an  attached 13' cord terminated by a right-angle male 3.5mm connector which plugs  into the microphone input on the rear chassis of your Sony Mex-BT3900U . The microphone also includes an adjustable sun-visor clip and a self-adhesive  dash mount for mounting the external microphone in your vehicle.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.de_DE.title
itbroker
Visitor

Hi Delca,

The Sony XAMC10 is an external microphone which can be connected to a Sony headunit with built-in Bluetooth that features a  microphone input.

Also, the XAMC10 external microphone provides better performance in  noisy environments than the integrated microphone found on the front-panel of  your compatible Sony Bluetooth enabled headunit. The microphone features an  attached 13' cord terminated by a right-angle male 3.5mm connector which plugs  into the microphone input on the rear chassis of your Sony Mex-BT3900U . The microphone also includes an adjustable sun-visor clip and a self-adhesive  dash mount for mounting the external microphone in your vehicle.

delca85
Visitor

Thank you very much!

profile.country.ro_RO.title
skittulici
Visitor

Is it worth buying the external mic? are you satisfied with it?

delca85
Visitor

Hi! I haven't bought the external microphone yet, but I am going to do it because conversation quality without it is very poor.