Join now - be part of our community!

MDRRF865RK headphones stopped working

profile.country.en_GB.title
theonlygringo
Visitor

MDRRF865RK headphones stopped working

HI All, I have had these headphones for about a month and they've been great. Today the battery was running out, so I placed them on the charging stand for a couple of hours (the charging light was on druring this time).

Now, when I try to use them, the power light on the headphones is solid, but the power light on the front of the stand doesn't come on as it usually would, and I can't get the headphones to work. I've tried everything I can think of - auto-tune, different channels, different audio source, changed volume - but nothing, no sound at all!

When I put the headphones on the stand now the CHG light comes on for about a minute, then goes out. This suggests to me that they're fully charged. Can anybody help to fix this problem? Don't want to send the headphones back if I can avoid it.

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

Hi all

I have a similar problem no power light on transmitter/docking cradle numerous disconection of power cable gets the green light on for about 3 minutes then goes off. placing headset on cradle will also switch off power light.

Headset light showing that they are charging will come on for about 2 minutes repeating this action will eventually alow some use of headset use not very satisfactory. There must be a better and permenant solution to this defect.