Join now - be part of our community!

Is CDX-GT660UV compatible with RM-X4S Remote Commander?

SOLVED
Roy789
New

Is CDX-GT660UV compatible with RM-X4S Remote Commander?

Hi, I already own a Sony RM-X4S (wired steering wheel Remote Control Commander) and so need to buy a new Sony car stereo that is compatible with it (as I have got so used to having this remote control!)

Can anyone confirm for sure if the new CDX-GT660UV head unit would be fully compatible with my existing RM-X4S?

I ask because the head unit specs on website say it has 'remote control input' but the downloaded manual for it doesn't mention the Commander at all as a possible accessory?

Will they work together or not? Appreciate confirmation as I need to know before buying. Many thanks, Roy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Roy789
New

For anyone else wondering, I have since received an email from Sony support confirming that this head unit is indeed compatible with the RM-X4S.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Roy789
New

For anyone else wondering, I have since received an email from Sony support confirming that this head unit is indeed compatible with the RM-X4S.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Roy789,

welcome to the Sony User Community Forum..:smileyhappy:

Thanks for taking the time to post an answer to your question, hopefully this will be of use to others with the same problem..:smileythumbsup: