Join now - be part of our community!

Where to buy VAIO with English keyboard and English Win7 OS?

SOLVED
profile.country.de_AT.title
dprabhak
Visitor

Where to buy VAIO with English keyboard and English Win7 OS?

Hi,

All the stores in Vienna sell only-and-only laptops with German OS and German keyboard layout.

I want to buy a VAIO with English OS and keyboard. What are my options?

Can I custom order here online at sony.at?

Can sony.co.uk deliver in Vienna?

Any other online stores?

Regards,

Div

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi dprabhak,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

It seems that unfortunately Sony's online UK store are not able to sell & ship a Vaio to Vienna..

However there are a couple of options..

You could try phoning www.sony.at (01 7956 7639 (local) & ask if you could buy a non custom model Dutch or Belgian Vaio as seems they may be supplied with English keyboard and OS..

Or if you know of someone in the UK who could purchase the Vaio on your behalf & then forward it onto you in Vienna

Lastly find an online retailer that stocks a UK spec Vaio and is willing to ship to Vienna..

Sorry we couldn't be of much help..:smileysad:

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi dprabhak,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

It seems that unfortunately Sony's online UK store are not able to sell & ship a Vaio to Vienna..

However there are a couple of options..

You could try phoning www.sony.at (01 7956 7639 (local) & ask if you could buy a non custom model Dutch or Belgian Vaio as seems they may be supplied with English keyboard and OS..

Or if you know of someone in the UK who could purchase the Vaio on your behalf & then forward it onto you in Vienna

Lastly find an online retailer that stocks a UK spec Vaio and is willing to ship to Vienna..

Sorry we couldn't be of much help..:smileysad: