Join now - be part of our community!

Vista WOT

apierc1
Visitor

Vista WOT

Why does everybody seem to be banging on about Vista (waste of time), just seems like a fashion "ooh must have" and all I see is "it's not working properly", "where are the drivers" "my computer exploded when I installed Vista", Vista vista vista, boring boring boring, a laptop is best used on the OS it was configuered to use where desktops are a lot more maleable.
Ok rant over :smileygrin:

Andy

17 REPLIES 17
apierc1
Visitor

LOL I'm glad people are enjoying my views, personally I don't have a problem with vista, if I owned a desktop I might well be thinking of an upgrade, but with laptop I'd sooner wait until I get a new laptop (or desktop) with Vista pre installed so that (in theory) it will run smoothly :slight_smile: If however Vista cured this damn clicking hard drive I would consider an upgrade!!!! :tongue:

Andy

Waqz
Visitor

To be honest half of the things you lot have said i probably wont no about. DivX Ok i dont? Drivers and stuff. I am probably going to get. Is it safe to use it still. As in internet viruses and things someone has told me it is less safe? Thanks for replies :grin:

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

DivX is a codec which is used to view video, it's very good compression rate has made it very popular

awillson
Visitor

Got to agree I was one of those sheep, but I chose to do a clean install of Vista Ultimate on my TX2XP After 1 Day I Formatted and went back to Windows XP SP2

Same here, switched over, used it a little and just couldent figure out why i atualy installed it, went back to windows xp and appreciate it even more now.

twicer
Visitor
Waqz
Visitor

tried & tested

http://www.clipjunkie.com/Install-Vista-in-2-Minutes-vid702.html :laughing:

Haha. Just watched this. Looks like someone doesnt like vista.

Injector
Visitor

Of course people are "banging on about Vista" - it's just come out! :smileyrolling_eyes: People who are into pcs will almost certainly be interested in it, unless they hate Windows o/s.

Resonate
Visitor

Of course people are "banging on about Vista" - it's just come out! rolling eyes People who are into pcs will almost certainly be interested in it, unless they hate Windows o/s.

Which does actually account for 85% of the market it's a case of having to