Join now - be part of our community!

VGC-RT2SY Memory Upgrade - is the pre-installed memory removable?

profile.country.en_GB.title
gholden68
Visitor

VGC-RT2SY Memory Upgrade - is the pre-installed memory removable?

Hi, I have a VGC-RT2SY and the manual, and everything else I have read, implies there are currently 2x2GB memory cards that are removable.

Following the instructions I opened up the access hole to the memory slots and there only appear to be 2 empty ports visible.  I am presuming this means the 4GB currently installed is fixed and I can add 1 or 2 4GB cards to make the maximum of 12GB.

Can someone confirm before I do anything?

Many thanks,

Gary

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
profile.country.nl_NL.title
-Tycho-
Explorer

Hallo gholden68,

Welcome to the Dutch Sony forums. Please note that this is a Dutch language forum and it will be easier for users to respond to you if you post your message in Dutch. For questions in the English language please access the English forums by clicking the language selection option at the top right of your screen, next to the Sony logo.

Kind regards,

Tycho 

Hallo gholden68,

Welkom op de Nederlandstalige Sony forums. Dit is een Nederlandstalig forum en het is makkelijker voor de gebruikers om je te helpen als je je berichten in het Nederlands plaatst. Voor vragen in het Engels kun je terecht op de Engelse forums, klik hiervoor op de taal selectie knop rechts bovenaan je scherm naast het Sony logo.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Tycho