Join now - be part of our community!

VAIO VGN-NS20E WEBCAM PROBLEMS - NOT WORKING WITH WLM / MSN

profile.country.en_GB.title
Rhizzz
New

VAIO VGN-NS20E WEBCAM PROBLEMS - NOT WORKING WITH WLM / MSN

Hey,

I have had my laptop for about 6 months now and have never yet been able to use the webcam for anything other than arcsoft products.

I want to use it with my windows live messenger but for some reason I CAN set it up and it's fine, but it does not let me click 'Show my webcam' or send webcam invitations

I disabled mcafee like another thread advised, but still no luck.

Is this a common, fixable problem or will it just never work?

All help is VERY appreciated :slight_smile:

2 REPLIES 2
BULUNT
Visitor

Hey,

I have had my laptop for about 6 months now and have never yet been able to use the webcam for anything other than arcsoft products.

I want to use it with my windows live messenger but for some reason I CAN set it up and it's fine, but it does not let me click 'Show my webcam' or send webcam invitations

I disabled mcafee like another thread advised, but still no luck.

Is this a common, fixable problem or will it just never work?

All help is VERY appreciated :slight_smile:

If MSN MSN 9 and MSN WEBCAM Webcams USE USE USE ASSISTED of ALT VERSION. DA TAK PROPERTIES AFTER USING WEBCAM with USE. LOADED WITH LATEST VIDEO PC PROGRAM IN SHOW in the Camera should be on ...

profile.country.en_GB.title
Rhizzz
New

If MSN MSN 9 and MSN WEBCAM Webcams USE USE USE ASSISTED of ALT VERSION. DA TAK PROPERTIES AFTER USING WEBCAM with USE. LOADED WITH LATEST VIDEO PC PROGRAM IN SHOW in the Camera should be on ...

I would say thanks for the help, but I really did not understand a word of that :slight_frown: