Join now - be part of our community!

Temperature

tdw197
Visitor

Temperature

Hi

A query............
What does everyone think is the normal operating range of temperature for a laptop?

Mine varies between 40 and 65 degC. This seems to be ok for me, and the fan isn't on very often. But i'm interested to know what range other people think is ok for their laptop

Tom

9 REPLIES 9
teyssier
Visitor

i sorry i dont endestend because i frech can jou expen in french pleas:smileyconfused:

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi Tom,

Normal temperatures vary, depending on the model, but in general terms those temperatures look ok. More detail (model etc.) will help members to answer your question.

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

i sorry i dont endestend because i frech can jou expen in french pleas:smileyconfused:

Il demande quelle temperatures avez vous sur votre VAIO?

profile.country.ro_RO.title
printularabiei
Visitor

hy there tdw197 mine varies from 45 to 74(when i„m playing games).gpu between 44 and 68 ,i have a sony vaio vpcf13 with i7 740 qm and nvidia gt425m.4 gb ram the hardisk 36 to 42(i„m not sure here) this when i set the power management to performance mode when it„s balanced i have temperatures with 6 degrees lower because i have set in the balanced mode the maximum procesor to 80%...

profile.country.nl_NL.title
-Tycho-
Explorer

Hallo tdw197,

Welcome to the Dutch Sony forums. Please note that this is a Dutch language forum and it will be easier for users to respond to you if you post your message in Dutch. For questions in the English language please access the English forums by clicking the language selection option at the top right of your screen, next to the Sony logo.

Kind regards,

Tycho 

Hallo tdw197,

Welkom op de Nederlandstalige Sony forums. Dit is een Nederlandstalig forum en het is makkelijker voor de gebruikers om je te helpen als je je berichten in het Nederlands plaatst. Voor vragen in het Engels kun je terecht op de Engelse forums, klik hiervoor op de taal selectie knop rechts bovenaan je scherm naast het Sony logo.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Tycho Moderator

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

-Tycho- wrote:

Hallo tdw197,

Welcome to the Dutch Sony forums. Please note that this is a Dutch language forum and it will be easier for users to respond to you if you post your message in Dutch. For questions in the English language please access the English forums by clicking the language selection option at the top right of your screen, next to the Sony logo.

Kind regards,

Tycho 

Hallo tdw197,

Welkom op de Nederlandstalige Sony forums. Dit is een Nederlandstalig forum en het is makkelijker voor de gebruikers om je te helpen als je je berichten in het Nederlands plaatst. Voor vragen in het Engels kun je terecht op de Engelse forums, klik hiervoor op de taal selectie knop rechts bovenaan je scherm naast het Sony logo.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Tycho Moderator

Tycho,

Have you not noticed that tdw197’s post is 6 years old and there was no such thing as a Dutch language forum then...

This is therefore probably appearing in all language forums.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
profile.country.nl_NL.title
-Tycho-
Explorer

Hallo

Mistakenly asked to post in another language. Apologies for the confusion caused.

Kind regards

Tycho

klauzser
Visitor

It should be fine if you are to place it on a flat surface..

alyers
Visitor

For questions in English please visit the English forums, click on the language selectionbutton top right of your screen next to the Sony logo.

Message was edited by: -Cass-