Join now - be part of our community!

Stupid Vayo

Stupid Vayo

Sony Vayo is the most stupid product of all. I have Vayo, i paid a lot of money and is good for trash. The battery has started to deteriorate in 7 months (the waranty is 6), it has isues with the wireles lan connection (stops working and also the entire nb), the dvd rom doesn-t write dl and it should, i can-t update to win 8 beceause sony stop making drivers for my model, the dvd rom stop working for good, the battery also, the materials are poor, the plastic craks.... the after waranty is a big "we are sory we cant help you".... Stupid nb, stupid brand, stupid service.

I do not recomand it!!!! You practicaly dont buy a product. You buy the right to yous a stupid product. I am a sales manager, i sel sony products... until now!!!!. Stupid, stupid stupid!!!

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Nobody-in-particular
Contributor

@marian.cristian wrote:

Sony Vayo is the most stupid product of all....

.......I do not recomand it!!!! You practicaly dont buy a product. You buy the right to yous a stupid product. I am a sales manager, i sel sony products... until now!!!!. Stupid, stupid stupid!!!

Hi I imagine you are referring to Sony Vaio? 

If you post what model Vaio you own then maybe a solution to some of your problems can be found.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hehe I was wondering who was going to correct their spelling of 'Vayo', particularly from a sales manager. :wink:

Sorry you're disappointed marian,cristian  but don't forget this is a Sony User forum and there may just be some users that can help you if you give your model number too :wink:

Anonymous
Not applicable

I call BS on the story and probably some kid trolling in school holidays.