Join now - be part of our community!

sony vaio vgn-cs11c/p

davengemma
Explorer

sony vaio vgn-cs11c/p

Hi everyone , i bought the CS11S/P for my wife after seeing clips on youtube of it having a trendy flashing LED strip just under the touchpad that flases to the beat of the music. The only time this led unit flashes is when the lid gets closed or when you unplug the power supply or plug the power supply in and when my we stroke the lid when its plugged in ... i have installed all of the proper drivers in the correct order and have function keys and the multi media strip working , but cannot get this LED strip to flash in time to music . my wife has a sony experia cell phone which has a similar flashing LED strip on it that changes colour according to the picture main colour that is being viewed , i wondered if there was a setting for this on the CS11S/P.. i also cannot get the capture button to work but the webcam works.. in the VAIO CONTROL CENTER  there is just one control for the LED illuminating strip and that just seems to turn it on or off with no other function controls ... does anyone know how to get these last few item to work properly , just so i can relax when its fully set up... thanks

1 REPLY 1
davengemma
Explorer

almost got it all sorted ... does anyone know where i can download the exe program for (vaio content folder setting)not the update that is called (SOAVCF-01581004-UN.exe) that does not install the application it is merely an update