Join now - be part of our community!

Sony vaio Multi flip SVF15N1C5E bluetooth is not working

omid.p

Sony vaio Multi flip SVF15N1C5E bluetooth is not working

After I upgrade to windows 8.1 my bluetooth is not working properly . it can find other devices but cant keep conected to them to trasfer the data and after maybe 2 second it get disconected . I tried to recover my windows and put it back to windows 8 and then upgrade to windows 8.1 and again i had the same problem . I even uninstal and reinstal bluetooth driver from sony vai support but still the same probllem . Is there anyone here who has the same problem or anything i can do to fix this issue?

This is a brand new replaced multi flip as my previous multiflip was faulty and it took sony one month to replace it and I didnt have laptop for a month and i dont want the same thing happen to me again .

4 REPLIES 4
JSchumach
New

Looking to pair my Lumia 1020 with the Vaio SVF14N1C5E, I have the same problem. Other forums don't propose solutions and it seems that we are not the only two with this problem. I think the driver need to be updated by Sony.

omid.p

Seems it is just you and me here . So far i havent find the solution and i even cant reinstal my bluethoos driver from my vaio care application because it gives me an error .

omid.p

there is a new update for bluetooh driver , your windows should be up to date then unistall all your bluetooth related driver and progroms from device manager and control panel and then restart your computer .

After that instal the new driver and your bluetooth should work

MOSTAFAM
New

I have the same problem after upgrading to win 8.1 bluetooth isn't properly installed. I do not know how to resolve it.