Join now - be part of our community!

SONY LAPTOP - stay away from Sony Laptops

umitkumecal
Visitor

SONY LAPTOP - stay away from Sony Laptops

Hi there,

I have got Sony VAIO VGN-AR61S. It is running on Windows Vista and is ineligible for free upgrade to Windows 7.

- I will never ever buy a Sony product again.
- That was the end of their turn. For this reason, I preferred to purchase a Samsung LCD TV last year instead of a Sony one because of that LAPTOP, which is running on a crappy system.
- I tell my colleagues around not to buy any Sony products after mentioning my simple story.
- I sincerely beleive that Sony no longer recognises the prominence of Life Time Value of their customers.

Best regards,

UK. :slight_frown:

1 REPLY 1
smetsla
Visitor

I fully agree with the post above. Do not buy SONY notebooks, Lousy quality and bad customer service. I have AW 11ZR and fuly frustrated with this piece of crap. Constantly I have a problem with BD drive. I have chosen SONY notebook to have an ability to write home HD videos to BD discs. Everytime I have to pray not to have error. Hey, SONY, change the vendor of BD drives! Do not you know that Matshita produces crappy products? Every firmware is a pain in the ass. Do you want to push me to buy a new laptop? Sure, I will do, BUT NOT SONY. Next model of TV, yeahh! but not SONY again! GOOD LUCK!