Join now - be part of our community!

NUM/CAPS lock tray indicator

rasfernandes
Visitor

NUM/CAPS lock tray indicator

Sup folks! How u all?
Where can i find (the name like "sony event service") a software that came with the DVD companion wich installs two square icons in the tray bar and displays a ballon when i hit those keys... I could not find the installation program itself on the cd, but i don't wanna use that cd or even the upgrade kit (those icons was only seen when i use that restore kit), a lot of unecessary software and DRIVERS are installed and i cant choose between them, so i am making a clean install and "rebuildin" the system *almost* just like sony, oem information and such things except the bloat/crapware that came with it... a cleaner approach just with necessary things like splashtop and function keys working. would be cool have it too, someone can point me the name of the sotware to install? thanks!

1 REPLY 1
rasfernandes
Visitor

It's the "Vaio Event Service (sub module?!)" but my clean installation of it (a upgraded version) doesnt include it or i dont know how to activate that "sub module", and it's not the caps and num keys it's the num and scroll keys... it's useless i know, kind stupid. but i wanna have it, why not!? gonna try install that downgraded version. anyway. see u all.