Join now - be part of our community!

my laptop has melted around the ram cover

profile.country.en_GB.title
dwainangus1
Visitor

my laptop has melted around the ram cover

i was using my laptop on my glass table about three weeks ago when it just stop working and gave me a blank screen i shut it down and went to remove the battery to see if this would help upon turning the laptop over i discovered that it has melted from the inside out just above a bit of gold metal which had discoloured due to heat !! sony were not to bothered at first but after i kept on at them they got it picked up on the friday the 2nd of september. i sent about 5 emails with no reply i eventually got a call of Mahmoud Agami, on behalf of Mizuno-san. saying they had not yet recived my laptop but will keep investergating, how can they investergate something he said they dont have . i just checked the tracking number on it was signed for in belgium on monday the 5th of september. i have sent sony all this info and they still cant give me an answer. there has been a problem with my laptop from day 1 of getting it and repaired that many ntime sony even extened the warrenty by 6months . what else can i do ????

0 REPLIES 0