Join now - be part of our community!

Is there an email address to complain to Sony about their products and service?

profile.country.en_GB.title
ColMontet
Visitor

Is there an email address to complain to Sony about their products and service?

The Sony web site is user unfriendly and it will not let me register my Sony Vaio or complain by email.  Recently I sent my Vaio off for repair and it came back damaged and the sound did not work.  The repair shop asked me for £230 to repair a chip (described as a crack by the repair company) and fix the sound.  I did not pay for either and they fixed the nvideo card for free as there was an original flaw in them.  Prior to sending off my Vaio the sound worked and there was not a chip near the right hand hinge and the left hand hinge was not broken.  The chip is not important, Ithe sound works through my tv, but the broken hinge on the left hand side will not allow the lid to close .  Very shoddy treatment from a world famous make!!!  I believe the computer must have been dropped or the hinge was damaged somehow by the repair staff and the sound card ruined, just sticks of a bodge repair job and a lot of hassle now to get justice.

Message was edited by: ColMontet

Message was edited by: ColMontet

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.bg_BG.title
slavikopankov
Explorer

Unfortunately, I have to agree. SONY service is not good also in Bulgaria. For the high price more is expected.