Join now - be part of our community!

Hello, I have all in one lm1m

aliown74
Visitor

Hello, I have all in one lm1m

Hello all, I have Sony all in one lm1m that had a fault with the video card,After contacting Sony early this year (I checked this form and found out its a common fault and it will be repaired for free withing 4 years of purshase of unit.
They sent me the box with DHL on the 16 of jan 2010 , i placed my Unit in the box and called dhl for collection so it can be sent to Teleplan , I could not get a hold of dhl many times and once i booked with them a date and they did not turn up,second time i booked with them anther date but dhl man came on the following day!!! so i missed him( on third time he came and he said this should be colected by red dhl not blue dhl??!! anyway it took me 2 months to get my computer sent to Teleplan last week !
I emailed sony to check how long it takes to get my computer back repaired ..and they said the order for repair was canceled and the unit now is stuck somewhere with this company teleplan!! dont know what to do next? any help? i know at least want my computer back this cost me 1000 pounds just over 18 months ago.

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Welcome to Club Vaio.

I have asked Sony to look into your situation. I don't expect any news until after Easter.

:slight_frown:

profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

I have heard from Sony Europe. I must admit they have been very prompt.

They confirm they will settle this with Teleplan and your Vaio will be repaired asap.

:slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Your repaired Vaio is on its way back to you now!

:slight_smile: