Join now - be part of our community!

HDMI connected to Bravia TV W5710, video is ok but no sound

profile.country.GB.title
arsamue78
Explorer

HDMI connected to Bravia TV W5710, video is ok but no sound

Connected my VAIO AR61ZU after installation of Windows 7 via HDMI to my W5710 Bravia, video is ok but no sound is going through. When I had vista on the laptop sound transfer was automatic when connected to the TV via HDMI. I have installed all the new drivers available, ran the update program on device managers all advise that the correct driver is installed. The sound still wont come via the TV. Help please.

arjun

6 REPLIES 6
daviessteve
Visitor

I have a FZ11Z and I am experiencing exactly the same issue.

Tried all settings.

Used to work fine with Vista.

Still digging about for fix

cubatrade
Visitor

I have the same problem VGN AR 51 SU

Arjo

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi guys

Have you all checked that the correct device is selected in the 'sound' tab in Control Panel?
Right click 'test' on each one when connected to the TV.
I have to change mine on the AR.

Also if the media is playing when changing playback devices then you will still get no sound
until you restart media player etc.

BULUNT
Visitor

BRAVIA'LAR HAKKINDA fazla bir bilgim yok.
WINDOWS7'Yİ Bilgisayara YÜKLEDİNİZ MI? EĞER Bilgisayara YÜKLEDİYSENİZ SAĞ ALT KÖŞEDEKİ HOPARLÖR (SES Ayari) SİMGESİNİ SAĞ TIKLAYARAK MENÜDEKİ 'SES Efekti' seçeneğini tıklatın, SES düzenini 'Windows Varsayılan' YAPIN. OLMADIYSA 'HOPARLÖR / BG' seçeneğini tıklatın, ONU 'Varsayılan' OALRAK tıklatın. YİNE OLMADIYSA SAĞ TIKLAYIP 'ÖZELLİKLER'İ 'DENETLEYİCİ ÖZELLİKLERİ'Nİ TIKLATIN, 'SÜRÜCÜ 'SÜRÜCÜ' BÖLMESİNE GEÇEREK 'SÜRÜCÜ GÜNCELLEŞTİR'İ TIKLATIN YİNE DE OLMADIYSA WINDOWS İLE TEMASA GEÇİN...
YARDIMCI OLABİLDİYSEM ÖNEMLİ DEĞİL.
İYİ GÜNLER.......... :slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Now that told you Jumpy!!!

:smileygrin: :smileygrin:

CEM - Can you pick up this post?

:thinking:

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert