Join now - be part of our community!

File export service

viikate
Visitor

File export service

My Vaio says that

Vaio Entertainment file export service failed and it shut down... what's the problem ? This happens when i restart or start machine?

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi viikate and welcome.

Can you check the name? Do you mean the Vaio Entertainment File Import Service?

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\VAIO Entertainment Platform\VzCdb\VzFw.exe

If you don't use Vaio Entertainment Platform regularly, I would go to Services and change the Startup Type for this service from 'Automatic' to 'Manual' so it doesn't try to run unless it is needed.

To get to Services go to Start -> Control Panel -> Adminitrative Tools -> Services
Scroll down to Vaio Entertainment File Import Service and right-click on it
Choose Properties and under the General Tab, change the Startup Type in the drop-down box to 'Manual'.

:wink:

viikate
Visitor

Yes, its import, but i dont found any services from adminitrator tools?

viikate
Visitor

Hi viikate and welcome.

Can you check the name? Do you mean the Vaio Entertainment File Import Service?

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\VAIO Entertainment Platform\VzCdb\VzFw.exe

actually, i dont find this file at all? this vzfw.exe, or this entertainment platform folder...

If you don't use Vaio Entertainment Platform regularly, I would go to Services and change the Startup Type for this service from 'Automatic' to 'Manual' so it doesn't try to run unless it is needed.

To get to Services go to Start -> Control Panel -> Adminitrative Tools -> Services
Scroll down to Vaio Entertainment File Import Service and right-click on it
Choose Properties and under the General Tab, change the Startup Type in the drop-down box to 'Manual'.

:wink:

viikate
Visitor

and Vaio is VGN-C2Z/B

viikate
Visitor

ok, i solve problem. i re-installa entertainment from vaio-link and now it seems to work....