Join now - be part of our community!

Downgrading from windows 10 to windows 7

Numbers42
New

Downgrading from windows 10 to windows 7

I followed the instructions to downdgrade from windows 10 to windows 7 as was on my screen. The result is that l ha e a black screen laptop is still on plugged in , wireless green light is on as is the on/off green light. Laptop is still making the usual sound fan on etc. I have a VPC-EJ3C5 E laptop. Its been over 5 hours since l started the downgrade. As far as l know l did not delete any folders/files since the upgrade. Can someo e please help? Thank you.

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
rinninja
Explorer

m not sure that i can help, but as my old vaio have the same problem with black screen some times and everything seems working ( rprobably i have Video  problem).. u may have something simillar... on the other hand i heard some ppl with the same problem are conecting VGA cabel to other monitor using FN key + another key F something, different on the Vaio models to make External screen ... if u have old monitor and cable for it u can try that. Other option is restart PC restart procedure, if everything is broken than Recovery Media and restore things, hope u have recovery and back up...

People should do stuff if they dont have Recovery Media on dvd,usb.

call sony support and ask them for help another sugestion.