Join now - be part of our community!

strobing

profile.country.GB.title
kedavie45

strobing

i have a KDX8505BBU for a few weeks when watching football if the ball is passed along the ground at a medium speed the ball strobes. its not there all the time. I have tried various settings on Motion Flow but it persists anyone noticed this or can advise of settings to alleviate this. Other than this the T.V exceeds my expactations. I have also  got the wireless sub woofer amazing

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

I have moved your post from the general chat to the television section - hope you dont mind.  In regards to the issue you are having, i think this could be a simple settings/calibration issue.  Can you please reply back with the settings you are using, as well as any eco settings you may have - although best turn off all the eco settings :slight_smile:

You might also be able to find some handy information from : HERE

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
kedavie45

I have tried various picture setting but not played around with eco settings I will  certainly give it a go. Last night watching the Man City  it wasnt affected i am wondering if it could be a broadcast issue

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Obviously its hard to advise on the forums without actually seeing exactly what you are meaning.  It could be that its a broadcasting issue.  To even things out, if you can, test using a bluray (the same one), or even record a bit of broadcast footage (a HD channel would be advisable), and then you can test and experiment with various settings using that same footage.

I hope this makes sense :slight_smile:

Cheers