Join now - be part of our community!

KDL40EX403 and Sky+HD remote

profile.country.en_GB.title
steviep43
Visitor

KDL40EX403 and Sky+HD remote

I have the KDL40ex403 and am trying to get the Sky+ HD remote to switch to HDMI input when any of the Sky buttons are pressed using this sequence as advised on various websites by Bravia users :

press Tv, Select and Help, Help (wait a couple of secs and see which Av appears on the screen - if correct press Select, if not press Help again and wait again. There are 18 different Av macros).

Once you have sorted the correct code and pressed Select to store it, do the following: Press Tv, Select and Green, Help, Select.

When you press Sky, Tv Guide, Box Office, Services, or Interactive the Tv will automatically switch to your Hdmi Av channel

But I can't get it to work. Does it work with this model of Bravia? If not, any work arounds to get it to switch to HDMI rather than doing it manually?

Also just out of interest how do people connect their Sky box to their Bravia for sound? Should I just use the sound via hdmi or is there a better way, only I notice the sound is much quieter than when I used to use Scart?

Ta

Tags (3)
0 REPLIES 0