Join now - be part of our community!

Can I swap my unopened 3D Movie Bundle for a 3D PS3 Bundle?

profile.country.en_GB.title
moonfire
Visitor

Can I swap my unopened 3D Movie Bundle for a 3D PS3 Bundle?

Hello,

We bought a Sony KDL40-NX713 3D TV the other week (nice) and as my retailer was offering the 3D Movie Bundle at half price if you bought a Sony 3D TV bought that too.

We've since found out that some retailers are offerering the choice of either a 3D Movie Bundle or a 3D PS3 Bundle.

Given the choice I'd rather the PS3 bundle. As I've not opened the box yet (it still has the Sony seal intact) does anyone know if it is possible to swap it for the PS3 bundle please?

Grateful for any advice.

Kind regards,

Peter

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Catmambo
Contributor

You'd need to contact the retailer directly and ask them, maybe explain that you weren't aware of the option at the time?

Thanks

moonfire
Visitor

Thanks for that.  I tried the store but they don't offer the PS3 promotion - only the Movie Bundle.

I've emailed Sony Customer service to see if they can help and will post the reply in case it is of help to others.

Thanks again.

Kind regards,

Peter

Pcadjb
Visitor

Hello,

I would hazard a guess that customer services will also push you back to the retailer.

I think your best bet is to explain to your retailer you have not opened the product and it was an "Unwanted gift".

hopefully you can then get you money back and buy the product you actually want.