Join now - be part of our community!

WH1000XM4 can’t pair with iphone app anymore

profile.country.GB.title
Kb8919
New

WH1000XM4 can’t pair with iphone app anymore

Over the last couple of weeks I noticed the headphones were not working correctly. The devices were displaying as TBD and it could only play sound when connected to one device. Also music started stopping when listening through the headphones. So in order to solve this I followed the pages, reset, initialise, reinstall did all of that multiple times and I cannot pair with the phone at all. The app just goes back to the first screen after selecting from the list. I contacted support but they just told me to send them in and pay as it’s not a known issue. But the headphones still work fine with the laptop so it’s likely a software problem. I saw threads on other sites with similar issues and that they could be related to a recent update. Of course if sony broke my expensive headphones I would rather not pay extra. Did anyone else experience this?

1 REPLY 1
Piscie
Community Team

Hi @Kb8919, does this happen when you connect your headphones to different devices? Or just with one device? Also, what is the software version of your headphones? Is it 2.5.0?