Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia L turned off after 15.3.A.0.26 update and won't turn on since

SOLVED
polkajat
Visitor

Xperia L turned off after 15.3.A.0.26 update and won't turn on since

Hello.

I own a five month old Xperia L and after hearing about the 15.3.A.0.26  update, I connected it via Sony PC Companion. Everything was going smoothly then after the update finished installing onto the PC, the phone was promted to shut down (I was using it while it happened). I thought it was normal at first, but it didn't turn on automatically (which I assumed it would). I turned it on, and saw the Sony logo, but then nothing appeared after that, only a blank screen. It has been like this for about half a day now and it doesn't respond when I tried to charge it. I tried other advices online, like how to restart a phone via the volume down button as well as removing the battery and putting it back again, but the same thing happened; only the Sony logo then a blank screen.

Please help and many thank you's in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

10 REPLIES 10
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

Repair the phone with SUS 

Update Service (SUS)

polkajat
Visitor

Hello.

I have followed your advice together with the instructions of the update and my phone now works perfectly.

A million thank you's.

bmw1237
Visitor

hello i got the same problem

but it keep reastarting   and i cant repair phone using the sus cause it says it is updated so i cant repair it

and pc companion got problem too it says it have no server connection so please help me ASAP

my email is bmw1237@centrum.sk

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@bmw1237 Run SUS at the bottom right it should say Install 

SVN1971
Visitor

It works!!!

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

I'm glad its working now