How To: Connect devices to your Sony BRAVIA TV

profile.country.DE.title
Peter_S.
Genius
44,103  Views

Learn how to connect devices to your TV including a PS4, digital camera, sound bar and Blu-ray player via the TV's HDMI or optical inputs. Enjoy big screen gaming and photos as well as great quality sound using only one simple cable.

Note: When connecting devices such as Bluray Players and Soundbars, connect a HDMI cable from the HDMI OUT (ARC) port on the device to the HDMI (ARC) port on the TV.

6 Comments
Archaepon
Explorer

No PVR shown on this video. Lots of people own these! 

please say how to connect via wifi / bluetooth to a laptop

I have a Humax Freesat box and an Apple TV: how do I connect more than one device?

profile.country.GB.title
Imafootyfan
Explorer

Hi,

How come when i connect my device to a hdmi port, theres a black banner across the top explaining the port no. and device name and the picture setting etc etc. Everytime i press the device remote buttons this banner pops up time and time again which hides the top portion of the screen. V.annoying if your trying to type or read in this portion of the screen it becomes blacked out??? Any ideas anyone or settings to try?? 

profile.country.GB.title
LARRYLEA
Explorer

How do I connect my wireless headphones “Sony WH-1000XM2” to my tv “Sony KD55XD9350”

profile.country.GB.title
dismith2066
Explorer

Yes but how do I connect both my Blu-ray recorder and my Sky box when they both only have one hdmi connection and still get hdmi quality viewing? Is this even possible?