Join now - be part of our community!

vTuner Offline on Some Devices [Nov 2014]

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

vTuner Offline on Some Devices [Nov 2014]

Hi all,

It looks as though vTuner is now off-line again on some devices. My own STR-DN1040 Receiver remains unaffected at this time however my BDP-S7200 Blu-ray is displaying the following message:

“This service cannot be accessed at this time because the server replied with incorrect or invalid information”.

Please report any other affected devices here for simplicity of colaborating the information, kindly do not start a new thread.

Thanks in advance!

The User Manual is your friend..., seek forth and ye shall find answers. Can't find any? Join the club, we have all the answers here, occasionally they're even right! :wink: Dr.Slinky McVelvet - Inventor of the word 'Mellifluous' - 30.12.14
455 REPLIES 455
profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

@Olivier-Moreau 

Hi there, specifically on the subject of that AVS Forum, I've just looked at it myself and to be honest Idon't understand why you're wasting your time on there, given the bad attitude of the other members who seem intent on discrediting everything you say you might be better off posting your anxieties somewhere else.

This link on the Which website is gathering some good information: Which Magazine At least this information might be used to improve the industry for all concerned.

The User Manual is your friend..., seek forth and ye shall find answers. Can't find any? Join the club, we have all the answers here, occasionally they're even right! :wink: Dr.Slinky McVelvet - Inventor of the word 'Mellifluous' - 30.12.14

Hi MK_slinky

Well indeed some AVS members are thinking it is quite normal to get ripped off by SONY. They must have enough money to buy new equipment every year ! But I'm quite sure that some readers will notice my post and think twice about buying SONY.

I'm going to spend time from now on to put this case to consumer associations in France... 

audrey84

Sometimes : sorry, in French for a French people (a not so bad understandable google translation exist for "all English SPOKEN" peoples... :slight_smile: )

Olivier, tu perds ton temps ici, c'est le "jeux" de certains 😞 . Combien de temps te faudra t il pour le comprendre ?

Si tu fais "un truc" en France, je te suis, nos lois "plantent" Son... (je te dis pas ce que j'ai reçu sur ce sujet de leur service client, à "mourrir" de rire.... )

JL

EDIT : Je n'ai rien à vendre, rien à gagner, je puis même remplacer la minable "défaite" de SON... par toute sorte d'outils et bla bla bla

profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

@Olivier-Moreau 

I've translated the above message for you.....

Translated by Google Translater

Olivier, you're wasting your time here, the "games" of some: smileysad. How long will you t there to understand?

If you do "something" in France, I am you, our laws "plant" His ... (I not tell you that I received on the subject of their customer service, to "die" laughing .. ..)

JL

EDIT: I have nothing to sell, nothing to gain, I can even replace the shabby "defeat" of HIS ... with all sorts of tools and bla bla bla

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there you have it MUCH clearer! :thinking:

audrey84

Here we are wasting our time, it is time to act !

profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

08/01/2015

SEN is still OFF-Line and a redundant feature of my STR-DN1040. No vTuner - No Music Unlimited

vTuner is however working in a limited capacity on my BDP-S7200

profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

10/01/2015

SEN is still OFF-Line and a redundant feature of my STR-DN1040. No vTuner - No Music Unlimited

vTuner is however working in a limited capacity on my BDP-S7200

Sony still failing to keep us all informed AS PROMISED!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys

Ive edited some posts to reflect the original topic/subject.  No contents of your messages have been altered.

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

@Anonymous 

Thanks chap! Yes it was getting a little scruffy, I blame the other members for being too creative! :devil:

Pistabacsi

Pista's log:

Day 54 & still a totally jacked up service.

However, I am fully up to speed with the mini tornado that happened in Cornwall & happy that Daisy the monkey has been put into a sanctuary, so there is a plus side.........mmmm.

Don't even waste your time with sony customer "support".

Their lastest reply..

We are really sorry this case, but Sony cannot ensure that third party services will be unint errupted or error free, we would like to apologize for any inconvenience that you may have experienced as a result of the temporary service unavailability.

The Sony official answer in this case:
" Replacement or any other goodwill from Sony side is not possible in this case. "

Rather ironic (& somewhat comical) that the word "uninterrupted" is interrupted.

So I am driving to sony service in Budapest early next week to get a refund. They have told be to return it for a quality issue & that's just wht I'll do.

As for sony support, someone should sue them for using the word "support".