Join now - be part of our community!

STR-DH550 volume bar sync

SOLVED
swagray43
New

STR-DH550 volume bar sync

How to snchronise AVR and TV remote so that they show same volume reading using individual remotes? When TV remote is used to control volume, it always shows a higher volume level on the screen compared to what it shows on the AVR display! I have got Bravia sync enabled and even control my AVR from TV remote (STR-DH550 was in the list of sound systems that can be controlled by TV remote in Sony Settings menu!)

I have got a new X83C hooked to STR-DH550 via HDMI (ARC).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

I don't know exactly your setup, but I've a HTCT350 hooked to a KDL42W805A and the volume scale the soundbar use is 0-50 while the TV is 0-100 so whenever I change the volume the value shown on the TV is always double than the one shown on the soundbar. You have just to know it, no way to change it.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

I don't know exactly your setup, but I've a HTCT350 hooked to a KDL42W805A and the volume scale the soundbar use is 0-50 while the TV is 0-100 so whenever I change the volume the value shown on the TV is always double than the one shown on the soundbar. You have just to know it, no way to change it.
profile.country.GB.title
smiffy2

I have the same issue with my new TV and the soundbar display.

Irritating, but just have to live with it I guess!