Join now - be part of our community!

HT-Z9F Bent

profile.country.GB.title
Crospa91
Explorer

HT-Z9F Bent

Hi guys, today i have just received the replacement product from Amazon for my new sony soundbar HT-Z9F. I've replaced the first one of the same model, cause ive noticed that the central part of the bar it self didnt' touched the table correctly, like it was slightly bent. today when i've installed the new one i've notcied the the frame of the new one is doing the exaxct same thing! Funny thing is that the magnetic frame of the bar, it's slightly curved as well, and it does match only in one side with the bar, if i rotate it will not stay there. That made me thing that the bar was made like this on purpose... anyone have any clue about it? I've noticed because the small little rubbers on the bottom of the bar they dont touche the table on the center, and i have tried to put the baer on another table as well, with the same results... so at this point im thinking that it's made to be that way... Anyone every noticed anything like this?

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
jedi172
Explorer

Hi just checked mine and it’s bent not sure what’s going the feet in the middle are not touching the surface

profile.country.GB.title
Crospa91
Explorer

To be honest with you, i also have returned my bar to amazon and have them to change it with a new one, but if you tell me that also yours is like this... i don't know, maybe is intended to be like this? Let's wait to see if sony itselgf will give us an answer