Join now - be part of our community!

reader software

profile.country.en_GB.title
thmilla81
Visitor

reader software

I have tried to download new software again through google chrome, but got as far as 20mb when I got error report and download ceased. I think Sony has a problem!!

thmilla81

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi thmilla81,

yes there does appear to be problems with the Sony ftp downloads, this has been reported but as yet the problem has not been fixed..:smileysad:

However I have just downloaded the Reader software using Firefox using the following link - http://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/product/PRS-300/downloads/SWupdate_Reader_PC_v2001_11080

Unfortunately all I can suggest is to keep trying..

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Thalamus. wrote:

I have uploaded the Reader installer file I just downloaded to a dropbox folder so that you can hopefully download it from there - LINK

Unfortunately due to space restrictions on Dropbox the file will only be available for a short period please be quick or you may find the file is no longer available..

If you about to download please let me know so that I do not remove during that time & let me know again once you have successfully downloaded the file..

Have you downloaded the file from the dropbox if not doit soon please as I will be deleting the file at 2100 today..

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

I have uploaded the Reader installer file I just downloaded to a dropbox folder so that you can hopefully download it from there - LINK

Unfortunately due to space restrictions on Dropbox the file will only be available for a short period please be quick or you may find the file is no longer available..

If you about to download please let me know so that I do not remove during that time & let me know again once you have successfully downloaded the file..

Message was edited by: Thalamus.

Hope you managed to download the file, unfortunately as it my personal drop box I could not spare the space any longer for the file any longer..

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hithmilla81,

have you been able to succesfully download the Reader software yet.?