Join now - be part of our community!

Virus in internal memory ! NEED HELP!

SOLVED
osk
Visitor

Virus in internal memory ! NEED HELP!

I removed all folder in the internal memory to remove the virus the virus is now gone But how to get back the DCIM and Music and ohter fdefault olders back ? Please help m not using SD card i want to put music and  photos in to the internal memory .

I already cleared the internal memory through settings>storage >clear internal storage.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sam
Legend
Legend

Don't worry too much about this as it appears there is no current fault. In this case if you want to make specific folders to put content it, simply connect the phone to the PC and just use the right click > New > Folder option to create any folders you want.

What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

Could you elaborate on the "Virus" ? 

just reformat the internal storage, it will create the folders are you use the apps, or you can add them yourself, you could create a Music folder and transfer your music there.

Don't forget to give Kudos

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

Another alternative, I don't know if it will work, but its worth the shot

Repair your phone with

Update Service (SUS)

http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/update-service/

http://www-support-downloads.sonymobile.com/Software%20Downloads/Update_Service_Setup-2.11.12.5.exe

PC Companion (PCC)

Bridge (for Mac)

Alternatives on How to backup Xperias

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/36355

Don't forget the Kudos 

Sam
Legend
Legend

The phone will automatically generate folders used by system applications as it requires. For example if you take a photo with the camera it will automatically create a DCIM folder to store these in.

What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

osk
Visitor

i was cpoying a game chache in (internal memor) folder android >data and something went wrong the copy  wasnt completed i pressed the unlock key of the phone the phone was freezed i removed the usb cable  screen went black afterunlocking after a minute the phone restarted i think the game cache folder had somehing in it which caused this .The phone was doing like this restarting and freezing after unlocking the  screen .It was not showing internal memeonry contents in the my computer .i wasnt able to use the pohne  :(. Did pc repair but didnt help Slightly_frowning_Face After 3rd time doing pc reapir i was able to see the internal storage of the fone and the phone wasnt freezing then .i quickly removed all the folders in the internal mmemory to make it clean .And quickly cleared the internal memery from settings>storage> clear internal storage. now fone id working normal But i dont know what happend to it while copying that game cache folder.

My fone is locked from the bootloader with the unlocking bootloadre status not allowed i have a branded phone unlocked in i live in another country. i acnnot Flash it.

osk
Visitor

phone is not generating folders Like music and audio etc. i took foto and  the folder was cretaed DCIM .what about the other folders like Music and audio etc? i rmember there were lots of folder before cleaning the internal storage .

Sam
Legend
Legend

Don't worry too much about this as it appears there is no current fault. In this case if you want to make specific folders to put content it, simply connect the phone to the PC and just use the right click > New > Folder option to create any folders you want.