Join now - be part of our community!

Access Calculator History

SOLVED
Vengence
Contributor

Access Calculator History

HOW can i access the calulator history???? .....theres a clear history button but cant access history...:smileypeace:

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alexander1
Champion

The clear history just clear the whole thing back to 0 at once. While with the C button you have the possibility to just clear one number at the time if you put it in wrong. So you can access any history because there is no history in the calculator. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Francis
Contributor

I went ahead and checked the options on the stock calculator under Android 4.1 and 4.2 and found no History option for previous results. There is a calculator in the Play store named RealCalc that has this function, plus the look and feel of a real LCD calculator. -Francis.

Tags (1)
Vengence
Contributor

Screenshot_2013-09-03-20-19-27.png

Vengence
Contributor

anyone??

Alexander1
Champion

The clear history just clear the whole thing back to 0 at once. While with the C button you have the possibility to just clear one number at the time if you put it in wrong. So you can access any history because there is no history in the calculator. 

Vengence
Contributor

tell devs to change name from "clear history" to just "clear all".....in the coming update {which hasn't reached in my country}