Crook-o-LuneCrook-o-Lune

top of a seed podtop of a seed pod

big bugbig bug

Crook-o-LuneCrook-o-Lune

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
chester2409

deff not cotswolds although Cotswolds  is my second home , if you are ever up this way please give me a shout i know some great places 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.DE.title
IamNic
Expert

Hello @chester2409,

thank you for sharing these beautiful images :slight_smile:

- Nic

profile.country.GB.title
chester2409

and thank you for your kind words

profile.country.DE.title
darkframe
Expert

Hi @chester2409,

thanks from my side as well. I do especially like the first one (the bridge) and the image of the beetle. Excellent! Thanks for sharing!

Could you please describe where to find the bridge? Is it the one close to Mickleton in Durham? Seems to be worth a visit when travelling to the UK the next time.

Cheers

darkframe

Wo kämen wir hin, wenn jeder sagte, wo kämen wir hin und keiner ginge, um zu sehen, wohin wir kämen, wenn wir gingen... (© by Kurt Marti)
profile.country.GB.title
chester2409

Thank you for your reply , the bridge is the Lune Aqueduct River Lune ;Lancaster 

profile.country.DE.title
darkframe
Expert

Hi @chester2409,

Thank you for your reply , the bridge is the Lune Aqueduct River Lune ;Lancaster 

brilliant! Thanks a lot for the information, so it's rather Bowland than Cotswolds...

Anyhow, places on my must-go-to list!

Cheers

darkframe

Wo kämen wir hin, wenn jeder sagte, wo kämen wir hin und keiner ginge, um zu sehen, wohin wir kämen, wenn wir gingen... (© by Kurt Marti)
profile.country.GB.title
chester2409

deff not cotswolds although Cotswolds  is my second home , if you are ever up this way please give me a shout i know some great places